To lead the way in bringing positive changes to the lives of individuals and famililies throughout Winnipeg neighbourhoods by providing affordable housing.
To provide safe, secure, quality, and affordable housing in Winnipeg.
Effective Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Tenants are required to buzz into the office as the door is locked (found to the right of the door).
- There is only one tenant allowed in the office reception area at a time.
- Rental payments will be accepted at the office.
- Tenants must make an appointment to see their property manager.
Our office will be open from Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (with the exception of statutory holidays)
Please note the following:
- The Office will be Closed Monday, August 7, 2023
- The Office will be Closed Monday, September 4, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Monday, October 2, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Monday, October 9, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Monday, November 13, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Monday, December 25, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Tuesday, December 26, 2023
- The office will be Closed on Monday, January 1, 2024
Online Banking Services
Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation is pleased to announce our online banking option for rental payments!
Online banking is a convenient and paperless method that will allow you to remit rental payments to Winnipeg Housing rehabilitation Corporation through your online banking institution easily and securely.
This option should help to reduce the hassle of having to come to our corporate office to pay for rent either cash, cheque, debit, and/or money order.
To sign up, under “tenant Information”” click on “Online payment tab”, you will be prompted to an online form where you will need to provide your unit number and building address, along with your name and email address. Our staff at WHRC will respond to you through email with our Tenant Pay number that will allow you to remit payment through your online banking institution.