To lead the way in bringing positive changes to the lives of individuals and famililies throughout Winnipeg neighbourhoods by providing affordable housing.
To provide safe, secure, quality, and affordable housing in Winnipeg.
Effective Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Tenants will no longer be required to wear a mask. We will continue with serving one tenant at a time and are still requesting tenants make an appointment to see their property manager
- Mask requirements will no longer be required in public places
- If someone tests positive for COVID, self-isolation is moving from a requirement to a recommendation
Our office will be open from Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The Office will be Closed Monday, February 20, 2023
- We will be Closed Friday, April 7, 2023 and Monday, April 10, 2023
- The Office will be Closed Monday, May 22, 2023
- The Office will be Closed Monday, July 3, 2023
- The Office will be Closed Monday, August 7, 2023
- The Office will be Closed Monday, September 4, 2023
Online Banking Services
Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation is pleased to announce our online banking option for rental payments!
Online banking is a convenient and paperless method that will allow you to remit rental payments to Winnipeg Housing rehabilitation Corporation through your online banking institution easily and securely.
This option should help to reduce the hassle of having to come to our corporate office to pay for rent either cash, cheque, debit, and/or money order.
To sign up, under “tenant Information”” click on “Online payment tab”, you will be prompted to an online form where you will need to provide your unit number and building address, along with your name and email address. Our staff at WHRC will respond to you through email with our Tenant Pay number that will allow you to remit payment through your online banking institution.