Annual Lease Renewal

As a tenant with Winnipeg Housing, each year, three months prior to the anniversary date of your lease, we will contact you in writing and request you complete an Annual Income Declaration form. Click on the link below to download the form:

Annual Income Declaration Form (PDF)

In addition to the information requested on the form, we ask that you also provide us with your current financial and household information and include documentation to support your stated income. Included in your supporting documentation must be your most recent certified income tax copy from the Canada Revenue Agency.

Under the terms of your Tenancy Agreement, you are responsible for paying the rent established for your unit, which is based on the information provided in your Declaration form. It is very important you fill out this form so your rent remains subsidized.

If you have any questions or if you need help filling out the Annual Income Declaration form, please feel free to contact our office and we will gladly assist you.